Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism announced the international Competition for the Conceptual Architectural Design of the Emergency Centre within the Complex of the Clinical Centre of Montenegro
The subject of the Competition is the development of the conceptual architectural design of the Emergency Centre within the complex of the Clinical Centre of Montenegro on urban plot No. 12, which consists of cadastral plots No. 1284/1, 1286, 1287/1 CM Podgorica I, which is within the scope of Amendments to the Urban Project "Clinical Centre of Montenegro" ("Official Gazette of Montenegro - Municipal Regulations", No. 23/11).
Competition area is 6,701 m2 (UP12).
The existing structures on UP11 and UP13 represent the wider scope of the Competition solely in terms of achieving an enclosed passageway in the manner stipulated by the planning document. Take into account the relationship between the volume and architectural expression of existing structures when designing the annex of the Clinical Centre of Montenegro.
Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism
IV Montenegrin Brigade no. 19
Results of the Competition for the Conceptual Architectural Design of the Emergency Centre within the Complex of the Clinical Centre of Montenegro:
Number of submitted entries:
Before the deadline, 20 competition entries were submitted for the Competition for the Conceptual Architectural Design of the Emergency Centre within the Complex of the Clinical Centre of Montenegro.
1. Vladan Stevović, M.Arch., Chief State Architect in the Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism of Montenegro - President of the Jury;
2. Alessandro Armando, PhD in Arch., Associate Professor at the Polytechnic University of Turin - Department of Architecture and Design - expert member;
3. Hrvoje Njirić, PhD in Arch. – expert member;
4. Veljko Radulović, PhD in Arch. - representative of the Engineering Chamber of Montenegro – expert member;
5. Dragana Čenić, Architect – expert member;
6. Sanja Paunović Žarić, PhD in Arch. Teaching Associate at the Faculty of Architecture, University of Montenegro in Podgorica
7. Ljiljana Radulović, D.M. Sc., Director of the Clinical Centre of Montenegro - expert member.
Rewards and honorable mentions:
1. First prize: Entry code 58931- 33.000,00€
Author: İlker Fatih Özorhon
Team members: Kerem Meral, Güliz Özorhon, Gülbin Lekesiz
2. Second prize: Entry code 40444- 18.000,00€
Authors: Miloš Gačević, Gavrilo Vuković
Collaborators: Ivana Tasić, Jovan Milikić
3. Third prize: Entry code 91023- 10.000,00€
Authors: BIRO 81000 d.o.o. Podgorica - Ivan Jovićević i Dušan Đurović
Collaborators: Mina Gutović, Teodora Bjelić i Dušan Vlahović
4. Honorable mention I: Entry code 30300- 4.000,00€
Authors: Ali Andaji Garmaroodi, Paria Hughdoost, Ghazale Alisivat,
Mohaddese Mojir, Hesam Shiri, Negin Tavakolian, Tannaz Zangenzh
5. Honorable mention II: Entry code 17994– 4.000,00€
Authors: Sıddık GÜVENDİ, Cihan SEVİNDİK
Collaborators: Oya ESKİN GÜVENDİ, Senem MÜŞTAK SEVİNDİK
Assistents: Resul Ekrem ZENGİN, Ayceren KARABIYIK,
Yaren Hazal ERMAN, Büşra AYDEMİR
6. Honorable mention III: Entry code 40960 – 4.000,00€
Authors: Dodofis Architects - Fırat Doğan, Burcu Kırcan Doğan
Additionally, the jury noted that certain entries from the shortlist of 14 entries should be specially commended for their courage in taking risks and exploring new directions and approaches to design. Special commendation goes to the entries with the codes: 35621 and 93470.
All competition entries are available on the following link:
Jury Decision, Jury Report and Report on opening authors data can be downloaded below