Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism of Montenegro announced an International Competition for the conceptual architectural design of a primary school in City kvart in Podgorica.
The subject of the Competition was the development of a conceptual architectural design for a primary school in Podgorica on urban plot no. 20, within cadastral plots no. 1503/46 and 1503/48 (CM Podgorica I), covered by the Detailed Urban Plan “Radoje Dakić” (Official Gazette of Montenegro – Municipal Regulations, 23/12). The competition area is 18.660,00 m².
Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism
IV Montenegrin Brigade no. 19
Results of the Competition for the conceptual architectural design of a primary school in City kvart in Podgorica:
Number of submitted entries:
Before the deadline, 116 competition entries were submitted for the Competition for the conceptual architectural design of a primary school in City kvart in Podgorica.
- Vladan Stevović, M.Arch., Chief State Architect in the Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism Montenegro – Chairperson of the Jury;
- dr Snežana Vesnić, Architect, senior lecturer at the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Belgrade – expert member;
- Maja Velimirović Petrović, Architect, representative of the Chamber of Engineering of Montenegro – expert member;
- Vesna Krivokapić, Civil Engineer – representative of the Ministry of Education – expert member;
- Srđan Tadić, Architect – expert member;
- dr Bojan Karanakov, Architect, professor at the Faculty of Architecture of the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje – expert member;
- Radovan Radoman, Architect – expert member.
Rewards and honorable mentions:
1. First prize: Entry code 96642 - 18.000,00€
Mirko Popović, Žaklina Nježić, Zoltán Schrammel
Country: Montenegro, Hungary
2. Second prize: Entry code 02307 - 11.000,00€
Martin Benavidez, Manuela Garcia, Stefania Casarin, Emanuel Polito, Rui Furtado, Paulo Gonçalves Silva, Raul Serafim, Carlos Almeida
Facundo Rasch, Gabriela Zabala, Giovanni Pemintel, Juan Pablo Porco, Mateo Goyeneche Faya, Camila Giuffrida
3. Third prize: Entry code 35837 - 7.000,00€
Marko Stjepčević, Nemanja Milićević, Danilo Drobnjak, Ksenija Rakočević
4. Honorable mention: Entry code 22446 - 2.000,00€
„ANDU architects“ DOO
Goran Andrejin, Sonja Dubak, Haris Abdić, Bojana Ćulafić, Nikola Mandić, Jelena Živković
5. Honorable mention: Entry code 78451 – 2.000,00€
Carlos Di Napoli, Bernardo Luna, Martin Gonzales
Jury has made a decision to mention the following entries: 17993, 09635, 38547, 19289, 24012, 50505, 25162, 10079, 37583, 07957 and Q1893, complimenting their work, dedication and contribution to the development of the Institution of Architectural Competitions in Montenegro.
All competition entries are available on the following links:
Jury Decision, Jury Report and Report on opening authors data can be downloaded below.