Ministry of Ecology, Spatial planning and Urbanism has announced an International Competition for a Conceptual Architectural Design of the Primary Health Care Centre in City kvart in Podgorica.
The subject of the Competition is the development of the conceptual architectural design of the Primary Health Care Centre in City kvart in Podgorica on urban plot No. 17, within the scope of the Detailed Urban Plan “Radoje Dakić” (“Official Gazette of Montenegro - Municipal Regulations”, No. 23/12). The Competition area is 8.643,00 m2.
The Competition shall be open as of Tuesday, 8 August 2023.
The deadline for submission of entries is 11:59 p.m. (local time in Montenegro) Monday, 30 October 2023.
The results of the Competition shall be announced by 4 December 2023.
Following the decision of the Jury and submission of the Final report of the Jury, the Competition Announcer shall publish the results of the Competition on the official website of the Competition: www.architecturalcompetitions.me.
The members of the Competition Jury are:
1. Vladan Stevović, M.Arch., Chief State Architect in the Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism of Montenegro - President of the Jury;
2. Vladimir Lojanica, architect, Dean of the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Belgrade, full professor – expert member;
3. Vasa J. Perović, MA BiA, architect/founder of “bevk perović arhitekti” – expert member;
4. Marko Stjepčević, Architect, co-founder of “OOUR studio” – expert member;
5. Ingrid van der Heijden, Architect/partner in CIVIC Architects – expert member;
6. Novica Mitrović, Architect, President of the Professional Chamber of Architects at the Chamber of Engineers of Montenegro – expert member;
7. Prim. dr Danilo Jokić, Director of the Capital City Health Care Centre – expert member.
First prize - 30.000,00 €
Second prize - 20.000,00 €
Thrid prize - 10.000,00 €
Three honorable mentions - 4.500,00 €
The Right to Participate:
Persons who have their residence or registered office in the territory of Montenegro may participate in the Competition, as well as the persons with residence or registered office in the territory of another country.
At least one of the authors of the competition entry (an individual or the leader of the author's team) is a responsible person of the architectural profession (licensed architect).
The license may be obtained in Montenegro or in another country and must be attached within the competition documentation (in the way defined in the Competition Announcement).
There is no need to register. Participation is free of charge.
Deadline for questions:
All participants can submit questions about the Competition until Thursday, 31 August 2023, after which all the questions received and answers thereto will be published on the website www.arhitecturalcompetitions.me until Tuesday, 19 September 2023.
Questions should be sent to: