Ministry of Spatial Planning, Urbanism and State Property has announced an International Competition for a Conceptual Architectural Design of the Hospital Facility within “Danilo I” General Hospital Complex in Cetinje.
The subject of the Competition is the development of the conceptual architectural design of the Hospital Facility within “Danilo I” Genaral Hospital Complex in Cetinje on urban plot no. 5 (block 22), within the scope of the Detailed Urban Plan “Historic Core of Cetinje” (“Official Gazette of Montenegro - Municipal Regulations”, No. 28/15). The Competition area is 2 852 m2.
The Competition shall be open as of Thursday, November 9th 2023.
The deadline for submission of entries is 11:59 p.m. (local time in Montenegro) Sunday, 21st January 2024.
The results of the Competition shall be announced by Friday 23rd February 2024.
Following the decision of the Jury and submission of the Final report of the Jury, the Competition Announcer shall publish the results of the Competition on the official website of the Competition: www.architecturalcompetitions.me.
The members of the Competition Jury are:
1. Vladan Stevović, M.Arch., Chief State Architect in the Ministry of Spatial Planning, Urbanism and State Property of Montenegro - President of the Jury;
2. Marija Mrvaljević, Architect, Chief City Architect of the Old Royal Capital of Cetinje - expert member;
3. Dr. Ivan Ivanović, pediatrician specialist, director of "Danilo I" General Hospital in Cetinje – expert member;
4. Slađana Milivojević, Architect (architectural bureau “Dva Studio”) – expert member;
5. Maja Milić Aleksić, PhD architect, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy of the University of Banja Luka - expert member;
6. Dr Dragan Komatina, Architect - Associate Professor at the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Podgorica, representative of the Chamber of Engineers of Montenegro - expert member;
7. Balša Perović, director of the Administration for Protection of Cultural Property – member.
First prize - 12.000,00 €
Second prize - 7.000,00 €
Thrid prize - 3.000,00 €
Three honorable mentions - 1.000,00 €
The Right to Participate:
Persons who have their residence or registered office in the territory of Montenegro may participate in the Competition, as well as the persons with residence or registered office in the territory of another country.
At least one of the authors of the competition entry (an individual or the leader of the author's team) is a responsible person of the architectural profession (licensed architect).
The license may be obtained in Montenegro or in another country and must be attached within the competition documentation (in the way defined in the Competition Announcement).
There is no need to register. Participation is free of charge.
Deadline for questions:
All participants can submit questions about the Competition until Friday, November 24th 2023, after which all the questions received and answers thereto will be published on the website www.arhitecturalcompetitions.me until Tuesday, December 12th 2023.
Questions should be sent to: